Multiple Targets. Multiple Cameras.
- View multiple targets from one baseunit.
- People choose TargetCam® because of the system's multi-camera and ultra long range capabilities.
- Each camera downrange is set on it's own channel and the user simply toggles between channels on the base unit to view each target.
- The TargetCam® system will work anywhere from 1 yard all the way to 4500+ yards.
- These two unique capabilities make the TargetCam® the preferred system for long and ultra long range precision shooting at multiple distances down range.
Ease of Use
"The goal of the TargetCam® project is to use the latest wireless technology to solve the most common problem in long range precision shooting - not being able to see shots on targets. Our product solves this problem with an easy to use, affordable, and self contained unit. What's very exciting about this system is the uniquely simple ability for shooters to place multiple cameras down range on multiple targets. Each camera operates on its own channel and the shooter can quickly switch between them on the TargetCam® base unit. Getting instant feedback after each shot makes range time much more productive and enjoyable for the shooter as well as others at the shooting location."
TargetCam® is owned and operated by Keith Averill, Reno NV. The TargetCam® product was developed by Keith after seeing shooters spend thousands of dollars on optics and still not being able to see bullet holes past 300 yards. The TargetCam® system decouples visual resolution from target distance - depending only on the distance of the camera to the target. Keith, and his team, are also working on some very exciting advanced capabilities for the TargetCam® system. The current TargetCam® product is designed to accept these enhancements as they become available.